Coordinating support for your customers is critical.
Are you enabling your staff to successfully connect customers to all supports?
Break Thru People Solutions have drawn on their extensive experience in the delivery of NDIS services to develop a practical workshop for employees delivering Support Coordination.
The Coordinator of Support workshop is designed to educate and prepare your employees to deliver more effective and excellent coordinated services in the new world of the NDIS.
This is a one-day, hands-on workshop, delivered face to face by our experienced facilitators.
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Understand the three-tiered approach to support coordination.
- Identify how to connect all supports to enhance the customers progress.
- Discover how to solve service delivery issues, reduce complexities and mitigate risks.
- Understand how to include, participate and interface with mainstream supports.
- Identify ways to maximise efficiency and effectiveness when implementing plans.
- Ensure the rights of citizenship for customers and create social impact.
It is recommended that the two-day Bringing a Plan to Life course is completed prior.
1 September 2016
Find out more