Your journey starts with an Individual Transition Plan – a chance to try new things to see what you enjoy. A chance to socialise and meet new friends. The types of activities we offer include:
- Life skills – travel training, cooking, money management, healthy lifestyle, nutrition and domestic skills.
- Learning and Development – literacy and numeracy, courses in hospitality, retail, childcare, learners permit and support at TAFE.
- Employment and Work Experience – working in a real job!
- Job Action Groups – learn about relationships at work, OH&S, job seeking, resume preparation and how to get the right job.
- On the job support – we will support you and help you learn your job and get to know your colleagues.